We continuously are in need of clothing donations in all sizes. Please take a moment to look at what we are in need of and other ways you can support Dress for Success Oklahoma City. We accept new and nearly new professional attire, handbags, and accessories for women of all sizes. Please have items on hangers and cleaned. We unfortunately don't have the resources to repair or clean items.
To suit our clients in style, Dress for Success Oklahoma City currently accepts new or nearly new & cleaned:
- Coordinated, contemporary, interview-appropriate skirt and pant suits
- Beautiful, crisp blouses
- Gorgeous blazers and jackets
- Professional shoes
- Practical and professional handbags and briefcases
- Coats for all seasons, shapes and sizes
We are particularly in need of larger-size suits & apparel.
Sorry, we cannot use:
- Suits & dresses that are not interview-appropriate
- Sportswear or casual clothes
- Evening wear
- Used undergarments
- Used cosmetics
- Used pantyhose
- Men's clothing
In order to suit our clients best, we block off Monday-Thursday to assist with resumes, mock interviews, mentoring, suitings, etc. If you would like to make a clothing donation we are accepting those only on Fridays 9:00am-4:30pm.
Please contact us to schedule a donation drop-off or if you have any questions.
Donation drives are coordinated campaigns to collect business-appropriate attire for Dress for Success Oklahoma City. If your office, professional organization, child's school, place of worship or other association would like to help women in need, a donation drive is the perfect way to get involved!
We accept new and nearly new professional attire, handbags and accessories for women of all sizes. If your company is interested in holding a drive in more than one location, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or for other opportunities to get involved.
Application: Suit Drive Kit
Dress for Success Oklahoma City is a 501(c)3 charitable organization and we do not charge clients or referral agencies for our services. 100% of the funding for programs and services comes from individuals, corporations, foundations and special events. We do not receive government funding or support.
Your financial support enables Dress for Success Oklahoma City to provide our vital programs to thousands of women in our community.
- Your gift of $75 sponsors one woman in our signature Suiting Program that provides professional attire and a confidence boost before her first interview.
- Your gift of $150 supports two women in our Career Center with résumé editing, mock interviews and job search assistance.
- Your gift of $500 allows one woman to participate in all Dress for Success Oklahoma City services – Suiting Program, Career Center, Professional Women’s Group and more – for one full year.
- Other donation amount.
Donate securely with Paypal.
If you do not have a PayPal account, it will give you an option to pay by credit card.